What is a Tiny Home?
Tiny Homes are all the rage and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. To be placed at Coral Sands Point on a deeded or leased lot, the tiny home must meet the following criteria:
- 400 square feet or less (not counting porches or sleeping lofts)
- May or may not be certified as a Park Model
- Mounted on wheels (Park Models my elect to remove wheels after placement)
- Minimum 2/12 roof pitch
- Appears, when blocked and skirted, similar to a small cabin.
- Either be painted in one of the Coral Sands approved colors or receive approval from the Property Owner’s Association.